At the heart of each of our values and rules is the basic principal of respect. Respect for the customers, employees, and suppliers. In other words respect for us is a method of living, an attitude of building relationships.
Self-respect is the fruit of integrated respect culture which helps us serve the communities in which we live, and build a business committed to excellence. This culture was rooted over the years through the following:
- We respect colleagues, customers, associates and business partners.
- We respect our competitors
- We respect and value changes and differences between people
- We respect the output of any person as we are sure he gave his outmost effort
There are innumerous ways of achieving greatness, but any road to reaching one’s maximum potential must be built on bedrock of respect.
Quality of product and service is a very powerful combination that is inspiring to self and others, and it is the cornerstone for attaining sustainability in our products, systems, and operations.
To meet the expectations of our consumers we form close working relationships that facilitates:
- Developing superb understanding of consumers and their diversified needs.
- Establishing reciprocally productive bonds with our customers and our suppliers.
- Operating against clearly formulated and aligned objectives and strategies.
“When you try to reach the stars, you may not quite get one, but you won’t come up with a handful a mud either”
For ACG; we don’t go where the path may lead us, but instead we look forward, think, plan, explore and go where there is no path and leave a trail leave a hallmark.
Any business may face obstacles, crises and curves; standing in front those difficulties is not the success but to grow in that atmosphere is the real mean of success even it’s a slowly growth. Instilling a climate of challenge inspires employees to get themselves out of their comfort zone and to push their limits while going the distance.
What makes us different is that we learn from both our successes and our failures, and our most powerful lessons usually come from the failures part.
There are many fine things which we cannot say, convey or exchange unless we thought out of the box for a distinct communications ways that keep our team always connected to each other and suppliers and clients.
Success, advancement and rise could never happen if every one kept ideas, information or even problems only inside him self, a big difference will occur as soon as it is spoken out loud, burnish and enlarge to come out with a super idea or to reduce, ease and solve problems, all of that cannot be outweighed without the responsiveness of ACG’s teams.
Once there’s an information required either to/from us, our whole team is tied together to form a winning network which make the information flow as a free stream.
To give the very best service to our customers, and to each other, we rely on confidentiality which made our culture great. Always keeping the problems of clients and prospects confidential made all parties within the organization supply chain understand that the company’s vision and their part in it could contribute to their sense of having accomplished something in their lives.
- We do not publish any customer information unless it is approved by him.
- We do not share any information about our suppliers even to our own employees other than those who are assigned to deal with this supplier.
- We keep secrets of each individual within the company confidential without breaking the communication network which allows the maximum flexibility in the information flow up-down the organization.
We made that on a spiritual level a part of the contribution, which would then enable others to be attracted to us as the next part of their journey.